Monday, October 23, 2006

My Methodist Blogger Profile

I have been profiled on Locust and Honey's Methodist Blogger Profile series.

I have never before been profiled by anyone with the possible exception of the FBI.

Calm down, it's a JOKE!

Seriously, I have read many of the previous profiles, and it's always great to read more about someone whom you know only from their blog. Even though the questions John sent me are the same ones used in every other profile, they seemed much more difficult to answer for myself...

Strange.

This is a great thing that John does for the Methodist Blogging community, though. Much appreciated.

Thanks John.

So, if you've ever wondered what my most prized personal possession is or why I blog or how I would fix the world, go to Locusts and Honey and check it out.

3 Comments:

At 10:44 AM , Blogger Susan as Herself said...

I have always wanted to be able to sight read also. Seven years of piano lessons as a kid just didn't help me.

 
At 11:11 PM , Blogger Stace said...

WOW...that sure is a cool picture of you... you must have had that professionally done.

 
At 2:25 AM , Blogger Art said...

Hi Susan. I took like three years of piano lessons, played clarinet in the jhs band for two years and have been playing, or playing at, the guitar and banjo for, my God, thirty years or more and I cannot, for the life of me, pick up a piece of music and just freakin' play it. I have to go get a pencil and start with the 'this is a "c" and this is a "g"...' and all that.

Stacie, sorry. I should have credited you. Please don't sue me! I did post a comment on John's blog indicating that you took that goofy looking picture of me...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home