Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Frustration!

All this would have made a lot more sense if YouTube, Blogger and my ancient computer equipment had not conspired to make my online life a living hell in the past 24 hours....

Here's how it all happened: Yesterday, I posted a nice piece about some things I had dicovered on YouTube after reading LutherPunk's post about Social Distortion Lyrics...

Things namely, some cool vids of '80s Nash-Boro CowPunk bands that I once loved but had mostly forgotten about.

Unfortunately, I tried to Blog these vids directly from the YouTube site.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!

Stoopit!

Do not try this at home!

Or at all...

I then directly embedded the Mississippi John Hurt video which went off without a hitch.

When I got home from work, I realized the YouTube blog post had not worked, so I spent several minutes recreating it and adding some links to it.

Then the computer locked up... Just as I was about to click 'publish'.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!

Lost it all.

Man, I am so P.O.'d about this I could just call it a night and try again tomorrow.

Which is exactly what I'm going to do.

Dang.

Dang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home