Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bobby Kennedy...

About a week ago, I read a very interesting post on Strange Culture about the upcoming Bobby (Kennedy) movie. I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that I didn't know there was such a movie. I guess that's why I read so many blogs - it's my information pipeline.

Anyway, it sounds like a movie that I would see (if I regularly saw movies).

So after I saw RC's comment on my post from Monday (thanks, btw) I went back to Strange Culture and looked at the post and the comments on it again. The comment directly above mine left me scratching my head.

The only hope I have is that this is meant to be funny. Otherwise...

?

2 Comments:

At 8:55 AM , Blogger RC said...

kimberly ann had a case of reading the post too quickly...i mention in my post that certain parts of the movie remind me of walk the line (only certain parts of course), but Kimberly thought that Johnny Cash and June Carter were main film characters in the movie...

who knows why that would be??? but anyways, she understands now.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

 
At 10:33 AM , Blogger Art said...

Yeah, I just did a 'double-take' when I looked at that comment.

It reminds me of a joke: Johnny Cash, June Carter and Bobby Kennedy walk into a bar...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home