Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Joe and Mel...

As I, and I alone, predicted, Joe Lieberman lost the primary bid for his Connecticut Senate seat.

In his concession statement, Joltin' Joe promised to run as an independent and stated that, "Tomorrow, we launch a new campaign to untie the people of Connecticut..."

Sorry, that was supposed to be 'unite'.

Of course the mere thought of that is hillarious - 'untie' or 'unite'.

But not as hillarious as this. Mel Gibson: I hate juice. It's inspired, actually.

And I have to apologize because I don't remember where I got this link from. It was on someone's blog and I don't remember whose. It was either a 'one off' that I forgot to bookmark or from someone I regularly look at and can't find now. I just happen to remember the URL. Sorry.

The blog ettiquette police will be beating on my door any moment now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home