Friday, August 04, 2006

Voting...

Yes, well, my legion of fans have spoken. One funny life story coming up.

I took my eight year old son with me to vote yesterday. I want to instill some good citizenship skills in him, so I explained every step of the process and even allowed him to 'help' me do the actual voting.

Later, Stacie prepared to take him with her to vote also. When she told him where they were going, Tad became upset and stated, "I can't go, I've already voted!"

She told the volunteers at the voting station about this and they got a big kick out of that.

I had amused some of the same folks earlier when they asked me if I wanted to vote 'R' or 'D'. I said, "We need more choices." Except for a couple of 'yellow dogs', everyone laughed as I gladly took my yellow ticket to the voting machine.

O.K., maybe that's two stories. Sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home