Tuesday, August 01, 2006

News - uh gain.

The war between Israel and Hezbollah is widening in scope. As I predicted. Just this one time, I wish I had been wrong.

Meanwhile, the two Koreas have exchanged gunfire across the border... again.

And what can I say about Mel Gibson? I like Mel - As far as total whackos go, he's a great guy. Bearded, he does a spot-on impersonation of Saddam Hussein. Sans beard, he's the spitting image of Boris Karloff. You've got appreciate that. Right?

Drunk driving? Anti-semitism? Abusive and Beligerent?

Hey, at least he said 'sorry'.

Lest I get you too depressed, here's some funnies:

A waitress was handed her own stolen ID while 'carding' someone.

And Joe Biden is only in politics for political reasons.

Auf Wiedersehen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home