Thursday, May 18, 2006

New web presence coming soon...

I've started setting up my new "web presence".

These are just some q&d things I threw together to get the site online. Everything will be different (and better) in the end.

'm not too thrilled with the blog options I got free with my domain registration so I'm looking into something else – like writing my own code for this.

Otherwise, not much going on here in the strange world. I'm finding lots of things to do with the time I had been spending on the study of "ancient stuff" as Tad says.

I did hear one interesting bit of news today. Perry Farrells's new band is releasing their debut recording. I forgot the name, but the guitarist is my good friend Nuno Bettencourt, ex of Extreme.

O.K., he's not really my friend, but I did see Extreme in concert once...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home