Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The end of an era...

Most of the bonus I recently received had been allocated for various responsible type things; paying off some bills, setting aside money for the family vacation, home improvements, etc.

Yes, I know it is exciting being an adult. Some of my friends should try it.

However, I also set aside just a little of my bonus for something completely irresponsible and frivolous - a domain name registration and a hosting service.

I was shocked at how (relatively) inexpensive this is: think a family meal at a halfway decent restaurant.I

'm now waiting on my account activation and setup and all that jazz.

Then I have to create my site and upload it... So, in a few days, you all will be finding my incredibly witty and insightful comments on www.ARTRUCH.net.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home