Friday, May 12, 2006

Hey Buddy!

As I continue to lose weight, more and more people are noticing.

In the future, I'll share my elaborate theory about the different ways that people react to others based on things like weight.

Then again, I may save that for my dissertation.

At any rate, people I barely know are now commenting on my new svelte self.

Today, after my appearance in court, I stopped a local market to get a diet Mountain Dew. The guy who runs the place goes by a very English sounding name but I'm pretty sure his real name is Sanjay or Rajeev or something like that. He looks at my diet soda and then looks at me, "Hey you've lost a lot of weight, haven't you?"

Yep, thanks for noticing.

(Looking down at his own belly) "I may try that diet Mountain Dew."

Yeah, man, it has a lot fewer calories than Kingfisher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home