Friday, April 28, 2006

New Grades...

I was going to start this post by saying something to the effect that my intent is not to brag.

That is, however, not entirely true. I am proud of my accomplishments and I like it when other people know about my success. Maybe that is bragging. So be it. Here are my grades so far:

"Grades
ARTHUR RUCH
Essay 1 (15%) 15
Essay 2 (15%) 15
Essay 3(15%) 15
Midterm (20%) 20
Final Exam (20%) --
Discussion (15%)15"

As you can see, I've accumulated 80 points in the semester thus far, including the perfect "15" I just got on my third essay (Socrates and Sophism). That's a "B" grade for the course. However, that doesn't count whatever grade I get on the final exam! I can skip the final and get a "B"!

Cool.

Of course, I won't skip the final, but I could get a respectable "F" on it and still conceivably make an "A" for the semester.

He-he-he.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home