Monday, April 17, 2006

The other reason...

I haven't been posting as often because of my classwork. Since we last talked, I've begun my late Greek readings with "Greek Political and Social Theory in the Fifth Century", Socrates, Plato's The Apology, read "Introduction to Greek Comedy", Aristophanes' The Clouds, and Plato's Theory of Forms , "Introduction to the Republic" and am reading Selections from the Republic.

In my spare time, I'm reading I.F. Stone's "The Trial of Socrates" as supplementary reading and in preparation for my final paper.

I still have to read Aristotle, Introduction to the Nichomachean Ethics, Selections from the Nichomachean Ethics, Introduction to the Politics, and Selections from the Politics as well as write that final paper on Socrates and Aristophanes, and write the final exam.

All by May 3. No Prob!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home