Monday, April 10, 2006

Missed by that much...

Well, we survived the deadly storms last week without so much as a broken tree limb.

We also survived the "international" Dogwood festival which, frankly, I was much more worried about.

I finished that paper I was working on, submitted it, and have already gotten a score: 14 (out of 15).

There goes my hopes for a perfect score!

Actually, I was lucky to get the 14. I didn't put as much time and effort into this one as I did on the last one. But I can redeem myself, I'm already working on the next one.

And, 14 out of 15 isn't bad, it's still and A.

I have now accumulated 64 points out of 65 available with a maximum of 35 left to earn. I could skip the last paper comepletely and, if I make a good enough score on the final, still get a B in the course.

Of course I won't, but it takes a lot of the pressure off just knowing that. My goal now is to get ahead on my late Greek readings, get that last paper done ahead of time, and be ready to pounce on the final exam questions when I get them. That way I can start devoting my time to something really worthwhile.

Like this here Blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home