Friday, March 31, 2006

My Birthday - the best ever!

To say say that this birthday was the best ever is something of an
understatement. I'm actually quite flabbergasted by the whole thing and just a
bit speechless...

... I know, the end must be near.

As planned, I met my lovely bride at her place of employment Thursady afternoon
and we headed to the 'Boro.

WITHOUT THE KIDS.

We checked in to the hotel and then immediately went to eat. During a very nice
dinner in which I totally blew out about three weeks of calorie counting, Stacie
gave me a wrapped present. I opened it and found this...



Not quite understanding what this was all about, I opened the box to reveal
this...




Stacie had D-Day take a bunch of very sexy photos her and then had them made
into a book - a REAL BOOK.

NOT a photo album - an actual hard-backed, glossy-print BOOK!

I was surprised to say the least and I almost 'lost it' right there in the
restaurant as I thumbed through the book.

Just a sampling of some of the images:

This one's nice...



In MY shirt, with MY guitar...HOT!



I think this is another of MY shirts (and with my tie, below) with another of my
guitars...HOTTER!



No guitar in this one, just the HOTTEST!



Like I said, this is just a sample, there were 55 images, I believe, total. And,
also like I said, this was the best birthday present I ever got and the best
birthday I've ever had.

It just got better from there, by the way;) Sorry no pictures!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home