Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Finally...

I finally got some pics of Tad's birthday party to upload. Have I ever
mentioned that I HATE Blogger.com? Yeah, I guess I have. I tried to post these
and more the other day in conjunction with my original post on the part but
noooo... Foiled by the dastardly BloggerBot once again!

I can now upload jpegs but the problem's not gone, I just figured out a way
around it. I have to upload each image twice! The first time, the popup just
goes blank. Exit the popup and do it again and voila'. Easy. I'm seriously
looking into a hosting service. ArtRuch.com?



Cars, money, fame, attention... Baskin's ice cream cake rocks, Dude!



...And rocks! The "Pin the Ears on Yoda" game was a big hit!



...as was the Vader PiƱata. No pun intended. And here's Tad with his buddy
Vader.

See you in the funny paper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home