Thursday, March 16, 2006

I don't understand this but it sounds impressive.

I just discovered that I am listed on BlogShares's Top 100 incomings links list.

I had no idea there was any such thing as BlogShares...

...but there is.

According to their site, "BlogShares is a fantasy stock market for weblogs. Players get to invest a fictional $500, and blogs are valued by incoming links."

Sounds like a bunch of geek stuff if you ask me.

And, of course, you did ask me. At least by default - because you are reading my piteous Blog!

On the other hand, my current listing is number 36 of the "Top 100 Incoming Links"

As per their geek website: "This is a list of the most valuable incoming links at the time OTHER blogs are indexed. It is indicative of FUTURE value not CURRENT value."

Yeah, that clears it all up.

My current valuation is "B$366.67" with an all time max of $1000.00!

Compared to Joe Trippi at (B$658.93),

and MSNBC.com: MSNBC TV at (B$2,327.07).

Those were the only famous names I found on the list.

Hey, I'm worth 56% of Joe Trippi!

But that means that Joe Trippi is worth 1.79 of me.

Well, at least I didn't vote for Howard Dean.

Come to think of it, maybe Trippi didn't either! Ha!

But, like I said before, I don't really understand all this. It's just impressive to me that there are enough other people reading my humble Blog for me to make any kind of list.

Even if they are all geeks.

By the way, I'm available to trade or vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home