Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Time Flies...

Today is March 15th - exactly three months since my surgery.

Wow, time flies!

I'm now due back at the lab...

... the one where I take my sample!

Then, I just have to wait for the good news from the doctor. That will make this whole four month long ordeal worth it. I hope.

So, yes, I am going back to the 'Boro on Friday.

No pictures this time, I promise.

Well, only if I see something really interesting.

Friday will be busy, besides. I'm going to the clinic early. As early as I can get up and get there anyway. Then I'm picking up supplies for Tad's birthday party and making some preparations for that. I have to pick up the ice cream cake and get that to the freezer at church as quickly as possible. I need to get a haircut at some point. And I have a mid-term exam due by midnight.

Saturday won't be any better: Tad's birthday party is 10 - 12 then we have to clean everything up. I wonder if Tad realizes he will picking up all the trash from his party. Probably not. And Stacie has an Eastern Star installation that afternoon.

That's not including all the things I normally do on the weekends. If I make it home to stay before dark on Saturday, I'll be happy.

Back to my exam preparations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home