Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Stop the presses...

Yeah I actually checked into getting a proper internet presence. Some of the plans are priced very reasonably.

I'm going for it!

Alas, "artruch.com" is already taken - believe it or not. Don't bother, it's some kind of Japanese site.?

Artruch.org, then. Coming soon to a server near you! What will the world do in the meantime?

And now for other breaking news! I'm well into my Sophocles reading - ahead of schedule, thank you.

The kids are on spring break this week and Tad has to go to the doctor this afternoon so I'm going in to work late.

The weight loss program is still working too. Down now to about 210. 15 more to go!

Next week is my birthday and I'm taking a day off work to go out of town with my girl. Can't wait.

Peace and carrots.

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home