Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I wrote a nice post yesterday about my educational endeavors with Socrates and later Greek philosophy and the timely submission of my paper. You'll notice that it did not actually appear on my Blog until today even though I posted it yeasterday. This just goes to prove my theory once again...BLOGGER SUCKS!

I swear, once I get my bonus, I'm going staight to GoDaddy.com...

artruch.somethingoranother

Anyway, I guess my post had gotten lost in cyberspace somewhere. Wouldn't it be funny if it had been posted to the wrong blog?

Imagine some guy going off on a political diatribe about how unfairly the media treats Bush or something right there between two stories about his 12 cats and his ex-wife when - POOF! - a 500 word reflection on Socrates, Alcibiades and the elenctic method pops up unannounced!

HA!

But somewhere along the way the post from yesterday magically appeared on my blog.

24 hours after I actually posted it!

It's enough to make me think some snot-nosed IT student manning the console at Blogger's headquarters is messing with me.

If so, listen to me, you little pimple faced punk, I was studying computer science when you were in diapers and drinking out of a sippee cup. Would you like to revisit those days? It can be arranged.

At least I got my post back...

No grade on the paper yet, by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home