Monday, May 08, 2006

'Wait' and 'Weight'...

While I await my final Interdisciplinary Humanities grade I've been pondering the significance of the many comments I continue to receive about my recent change in appearance.

I am still losing weight. Just at a much slower rate.

But I'm over the plateau and am now down to almost 200 pounds, a comfortable size 34 pants and a medium shirt.

People say, "You look different", "You look younger", "You've lost weight", etc.

Women say these things. Men I know just look at me funny.

I have a theory on this... I know, I have a theory on everything, but in this case it is cogent and I may share it in a future post.

I'm waiting for women to say, "You look hot!", "You look sexy!", and so on.I guess I'll have to be satisfied with "different" and "younger".

I'm O.K. with that.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home