Monday, May 22, 2006

I bought a suit...

This may not seem like a big deal to most men, but as I realized in the J.C. Penney checkout line, I have never bought a suit before.

Yeah, I had the cute little sailor suit thing going on when I was three and I think I once owned a suit as a teenager that was a hand-me-down from an uncle or somebody. And, I now have several nice sport coats and some good slacks. I even have something that resembles a suit: a matched coat and pants, but I have never gone into a store and purchased a proper men's suit.

How does does one reach the age of {almost 40} and come to the realization that one has never bough a presentable suit of clothes?

I don't know but I have one now - a gray Stafford blend. New shirt and tie too. I wore it to church on Sunday. Several ladies said, "You look nice."

Thanks.

Lt. Dan glanced at me and asked, "You preachin' today?"

That's a different subject...

See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home