Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Wedding Rehearsal.

As I've mentioned before, Stacie's nephew Craig got married last Saturday. It was special for us because Craig was the ring bearer at our wedding, fourteen plus years ago.

Here are some highlights of the wedding rehearsal Friday evening.
The wedding party - Craig and Danielle are the couple on the left:

Craig's maternal uncle, Bo, third from left, served as best man. Bo and I graduated high school together. I hadn't seen him in over 20 years!

Here's Tad and Craig's little sister, Laurel, practicing their walk. Tad kept worrying about 'screwing up'. I think he was more nervous than the groom.

And here's Stacie playing the Wedding March. She provided the music, playing the piano and singing, for the ceremony:

Finally, a nice picture of Craig and Danielle:

We had a good time at the rehearsal even though I normally hate these types of things. Being in a hotel, this one wasn't that bad.

Of course, it wasn't about me:)

Tomorrow, I'll have some pics of the ceremony itself.

3 Comments:

At 2:53 PM , Blogger Susan as Herself said...

I am using a friend's computer---so I am able to comment---YAY!

I don't much care for weddings as a rule...I find them alternatively stressfull and dull. And the rehearsals are even worse, unless some mighty entertaining people are there. Sounds like you had a good time---thank goodness!

And I agree---staying in a hotel is the best part.

 
At 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laurel and Tad are so cute together.

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger Art said...

Thanks Susan. Glad you can comment again.

And yes, O nameless one, they are cute but please sign in or at least type yer name in the comments!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home