Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What I am Thankful for.

Last Thanksgiving, I wrote the following on my old Blogspot blog:
An exhaustive list of what I am thankful for would be impossible because I have been blessed so much and in so many ways.

But, here's a few of the most important things that I am thankful for...

I make a good living in a job that I love and am apparently pretty good at.

I am more comfortable with who I am than at any previous point in my life.

I have lost neither my lust for for life nor my passion for learning.

I have a good and faithful church family that, for reasons unknown to me, look to me as a leader.

I have two beautiful and wonderful (if somewhat unruly) children that love me and I love them dearly.

I had the good fortune to meet, fall in love with and marry the most beautiful, most wonderful, most perfect woman in the whole wide world.

In short, I have everything in this world that I ever truly wanted... all my prayers have been answered.

And one year later, all the same continue to apply.

If anything, even more so.

Let us all stop to think of the many ways we have been blessed, thank God for those things and perhaps do a little something for those who have not been blessed so richly.

4 Comments:

At 3:32 AM , Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

Hi:)
Belated happy thanks giving day.:):)
good week end:)

 
At 6:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much to be thankful for!
God is good.

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger Mona said...

attitude of gratitude...makes life so good and easy...Really nice to know you are content in the suchness of your being.May God make your life better and more beautiful...

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger Art said...

Thank you all. Amen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home