Friday, November 10, 2006

My son...

Generally, when my son comes home from school, he is extraordinarily eager to tell me about all the things he has learned. Today, I learned that Tad has been studying the human body - 'the inside stuff'.

First, I learned that 'Humans have the most thinkable brains of all the animals.'

Quite so, I think.

He then said, 'Dad, sometimes when we learn about intestines and brains and all that stuff, I start to think that people are pretty nasty on the insides.'

Yep.

'But then, when you see 'em, you don't see all the inside stuff, and they look pretty cool.'

Cool indeed:


Yes, we were listening to Sabbath. Please don't tell his mother.

When we got into the van, Tad asked, 'Hey, Is that Ozzy?'

That's my boy!

Cool and thinkable.

3 Comments:

At 4:55 PM , Blogger Carolanne said...

I like the way your son thinks!
And he looks cool in the photo too.
Kids say the best things!

 
At 5:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm .. so he understand the sign lingo of the rock stars already .. niceee .. humans are not animals .. they are mammals.

 
At 1:13 AM , Blogger Art said...

Thanks, Carolanne. Yes, he's 'thinkable':)

Nabeel - yep, he knows the signs - I can't imagine who would have taught the boy such things:)

But mammals are also animals so humans are both, no?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home