Thursday, September 28, 2006

Busy...

No real post for today...

Or for the rest of the week.

Maybe?

I've got a bunch of things to do including planning our upcoming trip, preparing some things for church and, oh, too many to list really...

Any spare time I have for computer stuff will be devoted to completing the subs from the Methodist blogroll, doing something new to my template and maybe working on getting my archives re-uploaded...

Thanks to everyone for the recent comments...

It amazes me that anyone wants to look at this mess, but thanks anyway. And I really enjoy reading all the new blogs I've found...

God bless you all and have a nice weekend!

4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM , Blogger Susan as Herself said...

Have a great trip and weekend yourself!

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger RC said...

ah, got love being busy...have a nice weekend.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

 
At 12:29 AM , Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

Enjoy a nice week end,

My blog has been lost for a while,but I recovered

 
At 1:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

"upcomming trip" I love those words when I say them. Have save travels. Your blog isn't a mess at all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home