Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Blogger Still Sucks...

Apparently, I am able to publish my blog at this URL again. For over a week, I was unable to do so for some unknown reason after going Beta. I switched back to Blogspot publishing and redirected my URL to that site instead as a temporary measure. I've tried switching back every day since to no avail. Today, it worked. Why today? Why not, I guess.

I also believe this is the reason some have not been able to comment, so hopefully that's fixed now too.

But I have to log in twice just to use Blogger now and I must log in fully each and every time even though I click the little "remember me" check box under the sign-in. And if I try to leave a comment without first being signed in, my comment gets obliterated.

Oh yes I 'm still going to Wordpress.

Jan, 1, 2007!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:01 PM , Blogger Carolanne said...

Oh well, persistence pays and you still have your loyal blog readers awaiting your next post. Here I sit reading your blog, eating my breakfast and trying hard not to get peanut butter on the keyboard..
Wherever you go, I'll comment on your blog there, you know?

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger Art said...

Yes, I've come to realize that, LOL. But peanut butter for breakfast??? You Australians...

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger Nabeel said...

you are switching to beta now? Yupp .. there were many problems when I switched to beta .. but I think they are over now.

go to groups.google.com and there's a board there for Blogger .. lots of answers are found there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home