Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm still around...

I'm still around... but Blogger Beta is giving me fits and I'm so busy these days it's not even funny. In fact, it's crazy! But I will have a break from the craziness soon...

So, while the world waits in anticipation of my return to 2-or-3-posts-per-day blogging, I'll leave you with these brief tidbits:

Shelby attended a formal dance on Friday evening. Here she prepares to leave the house all dressed up while Tad looks on. Aren't they cute? Mean, but cute.

And Tad went on a school field trip today. He lost his permission slip so his teacher told him to write one out and have his mom sign that instead.

Tad asked Stacie what to write and Stacie said, "Write 'Tad has my permission to go...' wherever it is that you are going."

Minutes later Tad brought back a piece of paper reading - you guessed it:

TAD HAS MY PERMISSION TO GO WHEREVER IT IS THAT YOU ARE GOING


Ahem...

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Blogger Carolanne said...

I wish I was Tad's teacher! I must admit some of my parents get kids to write their notes out for them just so they can sign them. They're priceless!

 
At 2:54 AM , Blogger Art said...

No you don't wish that at all!

NO YOU DON'T:)

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Mona said...

What a lovely Daughter you have!!

And a cute son too of course!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home