Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday Blogging.

Just in case anyone out there is interested in anything more that my flooded kitchen and my upset stomach, my more thoughtful blog postings are on the Methoblog for Saturday.


For reasons I can't yet fathom, I was invited to be an Editor/Caretaker on the Methoblog.

Clearly this was some sort of oversight and, once the powers that be in the Methoblogosphere read my posts from today, I'm sure the invitation will be rescinded:)

Until then, enjoy!

3 Comments:

At 11:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having read your thoughts at methoblog, I doubt your invitation will be rescinded. :)

 
At 11:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did they invite you? Because you're smart enough, funny enough, and doggone it, the people like you!!!

 
At 2:50 AM , Blogger Art said...

Thank you, ladies! I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

However, I must point out that I am NOT a trained therapist although I have completed several twelve-step progams.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home