Saturday, November 18, 2006

New Things I've Learned...

Some things that I have learned this weekend:

1 - The Pizza Soup recipe from AllRecipes.com is really good!

2 - Bell peppers (even in the Pizza Soup) still make me violently sick to my stomach. It boggles my mind, I can eat habanero peppers until other people start to cry but I can't eat onions or bell peppers.

Why?

3 - Trying a new Pizza Soup recipe produces a lot of dirty dishes.

4 - If you replace the water supply line on the automatic dishwasher in your home, first make sure that the electricity to said dishwasher wasn't disconnected in the middle of the wash cycle (even if it wasn't actually running at the time). Otherwise, when the water supply line is replaced, the electricity turned back on and the dishasher restarted, the old wash water will have remained in the drain tub while the new wash water is poured in on top of it and the water will soon begin to cascade over the lip of the drain tub and out onto the kithen floor while the lady of the house screams at the gentleman of the house who is, in turn, yelling at the kids to, "Bring me some @$*# towels!" while he tries desparately to stop the wash cycle.

At least now, I feel comfortable being more that 50 ft. from the bathroom and we can wash dishes again.

Life is good...

3 Comments:

At 8:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 - The pizza soup was DEEEElicious!

2 - No matter how delicious, NO MORE PEPPERS!! PLEASE!

3 - The lady of the house did NOT yell at the gentleman of the house, as I recollect, she was attempting to practice the piano!

4 - Thanks for fixing the dishwasher!

 
At 9:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You learned so much in just one weekend. Well done!
"Life is good."
Glad you reached that conclusion despite all the mishaps of the weekend.

 
At 2:54 AM , Blogger Art said...

Stacie, thanks - creative liscence y'know...

Carolanne, actually, I learned 'life is good' a long time ago, despite the mishaps!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home