Wednesday, November 15, 2006

This is only a test!

The 'new blog' I mentioned yesterday is just a test. Feel free to look at it but the posts will be the same as the ones here while I play around with Wordpress and make a final decision about Blogger.

If everything checks out and works correctly, I may switch to Wordpress sometime in the future.

When, or if, I do that, the test blog will disappear and this blog's content will be exported to the Wordpress format and that will replace this front page.

That means all your comments will be gone too, Carolanne. LOL.

I won't be changing my URL or anything like that so my legion of blog fans won't need to change their link to me.

HA!

6 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger Susan as Herself said...

I am glad I don't have to change anything to get to your blog--- I don't think I could handle any more "change" right now!!! Hahahaha... :)

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger gavin richardson said...

your rss feed might change. so be sure to update that one for us.

 
At 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gone, but not forgotten, I hope!

 
At 1:29 AM , Blogger Art said...

Susan - just doing what I can to help...

Gavin - Thanks, I hadn't thought of that. I've got to start writing this stuff down...

Carolanne - Absolutely not forgotten. I will treasure your comments to my imaginary blog as long as I live:)

 
At 5:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully that will be for a very long time to come!
Right now, it will be longer than me cause I'm not feeling very well.
Have a great day! :)

 
At 12:34 AM , Blogger see-through faith said...

wordpress is very good :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home