Thursday, May 25, 2006

Art Ruch died earlier this month.

You can read about it here.

Funny, it doesn't look like me and I don't remember ever having a twin sister, several deceased brothers or residing in Canada...

(or having passed for that matter)

You find these kinds of things when you 'Google' yourself.

Of course I was just checking to make sure my new site had been indexed:)

This brings back a memory. When I was little, my dad took me to the cemetery in Belvidere where his grandparents are buried. Guess what my great-grandfather's name was. Uh-huh.

Just so you know, it's quite discomforting for a small child to see his own name on a tombstone.

Almost as discomforting as reading an obituary under your own name 30 odd years later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home