Thursday, October 05, 2006

More blues...

Speaking of the blues, I also recently found the coolest blog - Fitzgerald's SqueezeMyLemon. He's got all kinds of blues links, sound files and videos galore.

His recent series of Freddie King videos rocked!

Now Freddie King was just awesome. Hearing that guy's guitar playing makes me want to put my guitar away for good. And he's a great singer too.

Freddie was the real deal - he's the 'King', B.B wishes he was.

My wife even likes 'Boogie Funk' (and she's not exactly a blues afficianado - everytime I play Robert Johnson, she thinks it's Calhoun Tubbs).

Anyway Kudos to Fitz. Great site. Check it out...

2 Comments:

At 1:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind words. Glad to read that your wife liked some of the Freddie King. Maybe she would like B.B. King too.

 
At 5:04 AM , Blogger Art said...

Maybe... Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home