Monday, July 03, 2006

The weekend was short and busy...

but I got a few things done and spent some time with my family. I successfully transferred 'content management' of my blog and, apparently, it was a success - Stacie didn't even notice anything different until she clicked the comment function. That's what I wanted. Now I'm looking for simple background graphic and I'm working on a graphic for my title.

As if I haven't already crammed every waking moment with some kind of activity, I'm now barbecuing a pork butt for tomorrow's lunch and reading about Bonsai trees.

See, there's a few activities I've always wanted to try. Doing authentic barbecue and having my own website were on the list. Fly fishing, beekeeping, jumping out of an airplane or off a cliff and growing Bonsai are still there. Fly fishing and beekeeping require considerable investments of both money and time and Stacie doesn't like the idea of me jumping out of or off of anything.

That pretty much just leaves Bonsai.

I almost forgot: Stupid News!

How can the Supreme Court be both too conservative and too liberal?

And a monkey is loose in Virginia. Oh, I can't top that.

Tschüß.

2 Comments:

At 6:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have my permission to jump out of or off of whatever you want....as long as your life insurance is paid up..lol! But as for the bees....NO WAY!!

 
At 11:30 PM , Blogger Art said...

Life insurance? Dear, don't you realize this stuff costs money? I had to cancel my life insurance so we can pay your car payment. LOL - yerse'f!
Oh, by the way, the bees are being delivered next week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home