Monday, June 26, 2006

A Busy Weekend...

On Friday I took Stacie's new car to get a chrome plate frame and black hitch plug to replace the ones with the dealership name splashed all over them. I then went to the car wash...which, of course, caused it to rain almost immediately. Later, we all went to church to help prepare for the big yard sale. I have never seen so much, uh, stuff in my life:


Saturday morning, Shelby and I went early to open the church gym for the yard sale. People were waiting on us... an hour early. Some folks are pretty serious about their yard sales.

Crazy!

But the youth group has made well over $500.00 and counting. They're going to do it again next Saturday to try to get rid of some of the furniture and other left-over items. The lawnmower might be sold as well.

Speaking of lawnmowers, I spent Saturday afternoon turning my two broken lawnmowers into one functioning one:


Saturday night, Stacie and I went out to eat at Las Trojas. Without the kids.

Nice.

Church on Sunday, a nap and then we do it all over again!

Peace and carrots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home