Sunday, June 11, 2006

New Blog, New Car...

My main page (this one) is now 100% hand coded. Eventually, all my sub pages will be too but for now I have to continue to use Frontpage extensions because there's an awful lot of things that I still don't know how to do.

Enjoy.

Big Day yesterday... I was up by 7:00 am putting shingles on the house. Before 10:00, it was so hot the shingles were starting to stick together. I then cleaned up and went car shopping with Stacie. Found one and decided to buy in short order. To make a long story short, we spent a very frustrating afternoon (all of it) just trying to buy the dang thing - which we eventually accomplished. We came home and I put on shingles 'til dark.

Oh, the car: It's a (new) 2005 Nissan Pathfinder. Nice. Pix soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home