Monday, October 30, 2006

Signs... Part II

We went on a brief trip to Sewanee again on Saturday. We took some great pictures of the fall foliage and mountaintop views that I will hopefully have time to post later in the week.

Unfortunately, I forgot to charge up the batteries in the camera so we had to drive over to Monteagle to buy some. On the way back I saw this and I just had to post it...



(I first saw this last year and posted a picture of it but the picture was really poor)

So, once again, should they change the name of the restaurant or what???

4 Comments:

At 1:50 PM , Blogger gavin richardson said...

4 seasons is awesome!! where else can you get your catfish, pizza and ice cream!! thanks for noting that it's closed till spring. i never knew as i usually stop by in the summer.

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger Stace said...

how strange is it that an "out of towner" has been to the 4seasons, while the two of us, who live in the same county, have never been there?

 
At 12:37 AM , Blogger Art said...

Great! No one picked up on the irony of '4 Seasons' being 'CLOSED TIL SPRING'?

4 Seasons - spring...

Anyone?

Oh well. Glad I could help you out there Gav:)

And dear, I get the hint but we must wait til spring!!!

PS - I think it's in Marion County.

 
At 8:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha that is sooooooooooooooooo funny btw yeah they should change the name to the 3seasons!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home