Thursday, August 31, 2006

I seek to make inner feeling and awareness of God the center of my theology

I read on Conrad's blog where he had taken a quizFarm test to determine which theologian he most agrees with.

Yes, I was bored...

My results:

You scored as Friedrich Schleiermacher. You seek to make inner feeling and awareness of God the centre of your theology, which is the foundation of liberalism. Unfortunately, atheists are quick to accuse you of simply projecting humanity onto 'God' and liberalism never really recovers.

Friedrich Schleiermacher

80%

Anselm

73%

J?Moltmann

67%

Paul Tillich

60%

John Calvin

53%

Martin Luther

33%

Jonathan Edwards

33%

Augustine

33%

Karl Barth

27%

Charles Finney

7%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home