Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy birthday Sweetie!

On the sixth day of October in the year [you don't really think I'm that stupid do you?], a wonderful thing happened: The little girl who would one day become my wife was born.

There she is, back in 19-seventy something, cute as can be and already looking for Mr. Right.

He never showed up, so she eventually settled for me.

And I'm glad she did.

And I love Birthdays. You know, birthdays are kinda the universal holiday - everyone has one and everyday is one for someone...

And today is hers.

So do me a favor and go to SuperGirl's Musings and wish her a safe and happy 29th (cough) birthday!

Seriously, this is the best day of the year!

Stacie, I love you!

Hope you have a good day.

4 Comments:

At 2:56 AM , Blogger Carolanne said...

Birthdays are special! It's important to remember birthdays and to celebrate the blessings and life God has given that person.
Celebrating with friends and family is the best!

 
At 11:54 AM , Blogger Susan as Herself said...

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!! Wooohoo!!!!

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

awww happy birthday to her

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger Art said...

Ladies, Thanks for the nice comments!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home