Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The sky!

The weather here today is incredible! And the sky - beautiful. The color reminds me so much of the sky on the morning of Sept. 11 five years ago. So, instead of taking a nap this afternoon like I should have, I went outside with the digital camera... Here are some of the results.

The soybean field in front of my house:

Clouds:

More clouds and soybeans:



The trees behind my house:

More clouds:



Some of my dad's horses grazing:


Hope you enjoyed...

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM , Blogger Susan as Herself said...

Gorgeous pics! And your weather is better than ours lately, that's for sure!!

 
At 3:44 PM , Blogger Art said...

Thanks, Susan! The pics are no
comparison to the real thing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home