Friday, September 15, 2006

Blogging Methodists. Finally!

Blogging Methodists finally got around to updating their blog roll.

Yes, I'm now listed.

Finally!

And, just days ago, I had finished making my way through the old blogroll. A lot of the blogs were inactive or even dead. Some didn't appeal to me for one reason or another but I got a few good links from them -

So now I've got to go back through and visit all the sites I missed. Glad I got that BlogLines thing set up...

I guess I need to do the 'reciprocal link' thingy but no way am I going to put all 200 or so links in my sidebar.

I think I'll either just link to their site in my sidebar or I'll do a Bloglines public folder type thing.

For now, the link in this post will have to suffice.

If you are, in any way, interested in Methodism, check it out.

3 Comments:

At 8:41 AM , Blogger gavin richardson said...

welcome onto the roll art. we are talking about a dinner this week with shane & some others of us blogger folks, probably around cool springs on monday i think if you are interested email me.
shalom, -g

 
At 7:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Art --
Your profile is one of the bests I've read. Cool blog.

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger Art said...

Thanks, Gavin, but I'll be working. Maybe next time.

Jan: I just re-did my profile to try to tell a little more about who I really am. 1200 characters isn't much to work with, though... Thanks for the visit and the comment. I like your blog too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home