Thursday, February 02, 2006

The study of Hebrew biology...

Wow! I guess it's been a couple of days since I posted anything. I did not do this purposely, I just had a lot going on and bloggin', it seems, is moving further and further down my list of priorties.

There's work, I mean you gotta work, right, so that takes a little bit of my time.

Family, church and everything else I do.

And then my education. That's actually taking more time than work these days!

Here's a funny and true (mostly) story: A friend asked me what I'm studying.

I wasn't sure if he meant in generally or specifically - so I took the specific route...

Bad idea.

I said, "ethical monotheism and the documentary hypothesis".

He then said, "I didn't know you were majoring in biology."

Yeah, me neither.

!

?

At this point, I could say something that would be a little too obvious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home